Insurance Matters

Insurance – Do I need it?

There are many different types of Insurance available to people working in the film and media industry. The following is a list of different types of cover, and explanations of each, you may want to consider. Only you can decide which cover you need, want or can afford.

The IPS advise that, at the very least,  you should consider Own Equipment (if you own any equipment), Hired Equipment (if you hire in equipment), and Public Liability. You should also be aware of and consider, all of the other covers listed below (scroll down).

Look for a broker that specialises in Media Insurance. They will have a wide ranging knowledge how our business activities work, and the Insurer policy wordings they use will be specifically written for our sector. Most ‘standard’ insurance policies will have exclusions in their policy wordings that an untrained eye might miss, but might expose you, your business,  or your assets.

We would like to thank Gareth Graham and the Performance team at Aston Lark Insurance brokers for their knowledge, help, and advice in creating this page.

If you need a quote for any cover then call Performance on….
T: 020 8256 4929

Don’t forget to tell them we sent you